. Corte Madera, CA 94925
Title: Assistant Merchant
Company Description: Luxury Home Decor + Furnishings Brand
Location: Corte Madera, CA
- Manage all information related to sourcing materials and samples to all cross-functional departments.
- Manage all SKU item setup and maintenance for all departments.
- Maintain product information integrity in various systemic interfaces.
- Manage all price changes in partnership with Planning and Merchandising Dept. - initiate request, and follow up on packaging, signage, and collateral associated with each product.
- Compile product information and assembly instructions for all new products.
- Research, respond, and resolve customer requests and service feedback.
- Participate in proofing process of catalog and web - including naming, copy, dimensions, images, etc.
- Offer input in regards to product assortment strategy.
- Gain an understanding of forecasting and participate in financial review meetings.
- Stay informed on customer trends and what is selling and gain a complete understanding of our competition and their pricing strategies.
- Attend and participates in weekly Product Development Dept. meetings.
- Compiles and maintains product allocations lists (swatches and displays).
- Facilitates photo sample requests - tracks, receives, logs, and totes photo samples
- Proofs website for copy and sku information integrity and accuracy; submits requests for issue fixes.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Min. of 2-3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of product design and construction.
- Knowledge of domestic and offshore suppliers and sources.
- Knowledge of cost of goods.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word & Excel).
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Observed Holidays
- Product Discounts