443 Park Avenue South, Third Floor New York, NY 10016
Title: Assistant Merchandiser
Company: Innovative multi brand retailer known for its edgy mix of product
Location: New York, New York
- Providing clerical and organizational support for our fast-paced Merchandising Department.
- Performing data entry in an accurate and timely manner
- Facilitating buying process and purchase order entry
- Product-related data entry in Excel and Retail Pro
- Maintaining records and filing system.
- Cataloging new merchandise
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting.
- Providing customer service for special merchandise requests.
- Responsible for many special projects as assigned.
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured, organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to react quickly and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational ability, and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office suite.
- No prior merchandising experience necessary. Bachelor’s Degree in merchandising or fashion management desired.