Miami Miami, Florida 33127
Title: Assistant Manager
Location: Miami, Florida
- Achieve and exceed individual productivity and sales goals
- Assist in achieving and exceeding the store’s productivity and sales goals
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by modeling the desired customer service behavior and coaching the staff to achieve the same results. Practice and teach client development to the staff.
- Assist the store manager to recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates
- Help maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures including daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks
- Protect store assets and inventory. Bring any potential shrinkage information to the store manager’s attention
- Enforce the company policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in luxury retail management with an additional year of selling responsibility
- An understanding of specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising and store operations
- Strong leadership critical thinking and problem solving skills. Delegate responsibility and work to the staff.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for communication of the company’s goals and objectives
- A mentor and leader to staff and peers. Developing individual’s strengths and identifying opportunities.
Salary: Hourly + tiered commission