New York New York City, NY 10018
Title:Art Director with
Company: Advanced Contemporary Womens Apparel Brand
Position: Full Time
- Work closely alongside founder, marketing, and ecommerce teams in creating, visualizing and executing concepts for communications.
- Update website content and work with teams in planning content strategy, creating engaging content for e-mail newsletters, social media and special projects.
- Creates social imagery for social channels and ad banners for the web,
- Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to look books, invitations, packaging, seasonal graphics, corporate reports and presentations.
- Collaborate on selects process from all shoots.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for all branded assets
- Oversee retouching of all imagery
- Manage and maintain image archive and branding collateral and distribution of all print and digital assets for publication.
- Work with teams to develop responsive design strategies to enhance over-all customer experience.
- Partner with Press/Communications team to translate the Company's visual identity into written and verbal forms, helping to direct the voice of the brand.
- Manages projects for digital marketing, catalogs, and other creative needs
- Develops project timelines and ensures adherence to the timeline for overall project completion
- Partners with team on model castings, and is constantly shooting imagery for BTS branded content.
- Selects all ecommerce product images during product shoots