Houston Houston, TX 77056
Position: Area Manager
Brand Description: Women’s Ready to Wear Brand
Location: Houston, TX
- Ensure sales goals are met / exceeded for all stores
- Train and develop employees to elevate service and maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Collaborate with the VP of Stores to identify marketing opportunities to support sales.
- Ensure Store Managers are working with the Retail Operations and Marketing teams to develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with a particular emphasis on building local market.
- Empowers associates to make decisions in the customer's best interest that also support the Company's philosophy.
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, regional office, mall office and other stores
- Ensure all visual merchandise reflect company direction
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Collect, review and send payroll information to HR team
- Maintain and communicate company's commitment to goals, drive sales, and measure team's performance.
- Ability to recognize and recruit talent, delegate responsibility, and coach employees to help them grow.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Must have 10+ years of store management experience within a fashion retail environment
- Must have 5+ years multi-door leadership experience
- Availability to work weekends, holidays and be on call to cover store operational needs as required
- Must be able to travel 50%+ of the time
- Proficiency in Microsoft office