Apparel Graphic Designer
New York New York, New York 10018
Title: Apparel Graphic Designer
Company: Well-known Streetwear Brand
- Create original graphics and artwork (illustrative, photographic, typographic)
- Create graphic design concepts and board presentation for each season
- Research and create new trends in graphic design and production techniques
- Organize all graphics by season and concept in line with calendar expectations.
- Work with our Design & Sales Team to create trend right graphics for our collections
- Highly collaborative and has experience working with cross functional business partners.
- Provides technical expertise on ability to execute various types of textile/graphic design on various fabrications and materials
- Provide technical expertise on ability to execute various types of textile/graphic design on various fabrications and materials. Uses newly developing art techniques and design technology to enhance skills and abilities in creating original, textile/graphic designs.
- 3-6 years of Appeal graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, illustration or related field.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of print techniques and production processes
- Typographic is plus
* Please attach a link to portfolio on your resume