108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Title: Analytics Manager
Company: Rapidly growing luxury start-up
Location: New York, NY
The Analytics Manager will support data-driven decision-making for marketing, finance and product teams.
- Lead internal project to set up business intelligence tool (Looker or equivalent), partnering with technology team and CMO/CTO
- Develop key business reports on a weekly and monthly cadence, including sales reporting, product sell through, marketing channel performance, conversion tracking, etc.
- Support marketing team with spend allocation, customer segmentation & targeting, testing and channel attribution
- Build multi-touch attribution model to better understand marketing channel performance and spend efficiency, as well as pinpoint new areas for growth
- Setup key goals and KPIs to understand product funnels, conversions and customer journey, in order to deliver product Insights in collaboration with product/tech team
- Develop and implement tools for understanding customer insights (buyers and sellers) to better inform our creative, channel allocation, merchandising, etc.
- 5-7 years of business intelligence or data analytics experience
- Rigorously analytical and data-driven, advanced quantitative skills and intellectually curious, using data to drive key business decisions
- Deep understanding of acquisition and retention marketing, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, cohort analysis, and customer lifetime value
- Experience with SQL, a business intelligence tool like Looker or Tableau and Amazon Redshift or similar data warehouse
- Proficient in third party analytics platforms and extensive work with attribution tools a plus
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment