X Austin, TX 73301
Title of Job: Allocator
Company Description: Lifestyle Retailer
Location: Austin, Texas
- Develop weekly sales and inventory performance reports cross all channels
- Execute against & communicate weekly allocations to Retail and E-Commerce merchandising teams
- Distribute updates on current Works-in-Progress to ensure timely delivery and allocation of merchandise across channels
- Provide pricing recommendations based on current sales trends and inventory positions
- Assist in pre-season inventory planning and strategy development
- Forecast in season demand to verify in-season plans adequately and efficiently supply channels.
- From time-to-time, you may be asked to dive into whatever operational needs we have as an organization
- 2-4+ years of Allocation and Inventory analysis experience, ideally in an omnichannel business environment.
- Self-starter used to working in an unstructured, start-up environment
- Highly skilled in advanced MS Excel Functions (vlookups, pivot tables, macros)
- Has worked with Netsuite or a similar ERP system
- BA or BS degree required
Salary: Dependent on experience.