Title of Job: Administrative Assistant
Company Description: Creative consulting company.
Location: San Francisco, California
- Schedule meetings and manage complex calendars for their leaders, who own multiple projects and client relationships and manage numerous teams at all times.
- Manage and book Principals’ and team travel.
- Communicate regularly with leaders, when they are in the office and working remotely, to ensure they are apprised of changes to their calendars or to the work of their teams.
- Submit timesheets and expense reports for leaders.
- Partner with Project Managers and Facilities Team on meeting set-up and take-down.
- Be an active member of the Admin Team, participating in weekly meetings and special projects, and providing back-up support when other team members are out of the office or are overloaded.
- Run project-related errands.
- 2 to 3 year’s administrative assistant experience in a fast-paced executive office, ideally within a management consulting or creative agency
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate on an administrative team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), Mac OS, and Google applications
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign a plus
- Proficiency or high comfort-level with technology preferred.
Salary: Dependent on experience.