Accounts Receivable Manager
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Company Description: Rapidly growing luxury apparel brand
- Work closely with Sales and Operations team to ensure orders are released in the timely manner
- Resolve credit issues with the factor and customers, analyze chargebacks
- Monitor AR aging and ensure compliance with payment terms
- Process credit card payments and book cash applications
- Reconcile AR schedules against the balance sheet accounts
- Monitor and bill consignment orders
- Assist with month end closing procedures
- Must have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience that includes working with accounts payable and receivable, general ledger.
- Factor Experience is a must
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- ERP experience is required.