. West Hollywood, CA 90069
Title: Account Supervisor, Beauty
Company Description: Global PR Agency
Location: West Hollywood, CA
- Ideate and execute brand positioning and messaging for client accounts.
- Cultivate relationships with top-tier consumer, business, and trade press as well as brand appropriate fashion and beauty influencers on behalf of clients.
- Leverage these relationships to secure top-tier press for clients in broadcast, print, and digital.
- Expert level knowledge of beauty media practices, as well as proven results garnering coverage with influencers and in print, broadcast TV, and online outlets.
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a team.
- Participate in new business recommendations, proposals, and presentations with potential client accounts.
- Plan and actualize PR and influencer events (Fashion Week, client product launches, deskside meetings, store openings, etc.).
- Advise clients on brand positioning and core messaging.
- Identify relevant strategic partnerships for clients, assist in developing those relationships
- Combination of creative and strategic thinking - ability to be an out of the box thinker, craft PR plans and contribute to agency wide brainstorms.
- Monitor editorial calendars, current events, pop culture, seasonal, and celebrity trends to effectively and proactively apply story angle development that is strategic and timely, maximizing product placement and brand feature placements across national, regional, online, trade, and broadcast outlets.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented and high-energy environment.
- Ability to manage several accounts independently with a positive and proactive attitude
- Min. of 5+ years of experience working at a PR agency or in-house working on campaigns with top-tier beauty, cosmetics, and skincare brands.
- Must have extensive and extremely well-established senior and director level media contacts in top-tier media platforms, trade publications and national, regional, and online media
- Must exhibit strong writing, communication, and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, principals, and colleagues.
- Must have experience in senior level pitching and feature development
- Superior press release and pitch writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills; adept at developing rapport with clients to maintain strong working relationships.
- Team leader with ability to mentor junior team members.
- Independent thinker with hands-on can-do, scrappy, “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Bonus Potential
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Summer Fridays
- Work-Life Balance