110 William St New York, NY 10038
Title: Account Manager
Company: Fast-Growing Media Consultancy
Location: New York City
We are seeking a media buying or planning professional to join our clients Account Management team.
You will produce data-driven insights across a variety of media auditing services including media cost & quality bench-marking, agency pitch reviews, savings verification, and media consulting.
The role requires liaising with agencies, presenting findings to clients and contributing to the development of new business.
- Interpret and evaluate global client marketing investments to ultimately provide relevant marketplace recommendations that improve performance and increase media value.
- Liaise with agencies for project kickoff, data collection and results review.
- Analyze data from key syndicated media resources and transactional client media cost data to produce insights and action points for key marketing clients.
- Develop client presentations and contribute or lead client meetings.
- Support the account lead in identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling our client’s services.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Media buying, planning, research, or related experience required; TV experience required
- Experience working on a media audit or with media monitoring companies preferred
- Understanding of media strategy and media buying principles, with an eagerness to learn about all facets of the media and marketing environment
- Working knowledge of media agencies and media team structures
- Is extremely detail-oriented, comfortable working with data and developing detailed analyses
- Is inquisitive and has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must