Title: Account Manager (Business Development)
Company: Well-known Luxury Company
Location: Los Angeles
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive business by prospecting existing connections and developing points of aggregation with new consignors. These contacts include but are not limited to: stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and individual consignors.
- Achieve the monthly consignment goal for your geographic market through self-generated and corporate leads.
- Meet with people in their home to set price expectations and procure their luxury merchandise.
- Utilize your knowledge of luxury merchandise to carefully review and process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged and up to our very high-quality standards.
- 3+ years of work experience in either of the following (but not limited to) fields: sales reps in a luxury environment, business development, wholesale, buying, luxury retail, styling, or public relations is strongly preferred.
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals.
- Deep knowledge of luxury brands.
- Great attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems.
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment.
Salary: Guaranteed Base Compensations + Monthly Bonus