Account Manager, VIP Relations
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Job Title: Account Manager, VIP Relations
Company Description: luxury + contemporary fashion PR agency
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Outreach to stylists and VIP clients to supply product placements for select accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stylists, managers, and VIP’s for strategic opportunities for clients.
- Develop and execute communication strategies and conduct outreach to appropriately position a range of fashion brands in the market.
- Plan, develop, and advise clients on integrated and measurable celebrity strategies.
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline.
- Identify and implement on brand VIP partnership opportunities (paid and unpaid).
- Ensure that key milestones and projects are on track within prescribed timelines and budgets.
- Managing and organizing client samples ensuring requests are fulfilled, delivered and tracked.
- Generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges.
- Interface with clients regularly via client calls and in-person meetings.
- Oversee media monitoring.
- Overseeing daily account management with coordinators duties including sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Contributing to team brainstorms by offering new and unique ways to engage with the press to create larger placements for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Min. 3-5+ years of experience working in fashion + accessories public relations with experience managing multiple client accounts; agency experience is required.
- Active stylist and VIP contacts within the industry.
- Previous experience with celebrity seeding and digital product placements.
- Previous experience with VIP placements.
- A proven track record of media placements and relationships across multiple verticals.
- A strong understanding of business operations, corporate structure, and memory for each client’s C-suite and organization structure.
- Passion for fashion and pop culture; on top of the industry's current trends!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines.
- Must possess a strong sense of image, attention-to-detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commission % on New Clients
- Performance Bonus Potential
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed National Holidays
- Winter Break Observed
- Summer Fridays
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Paid Parking Stipend
- Excellent Corporate Culture