Account Manager, Digital
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Title: Account Manager, Digital
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Fashion PR Agency
- Lead meetings and conference calls on weekly + monthly reporting for accounts.
- Work independently and complete designated goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Actively pitch and advise clients on brand positioning and content direction.
- Secure targeted media coverage with ensuring both item and feature placements.
- Execute and manage issues regarding strategic goals through thorough development and advisement to clients.
- Build and maintain an excellent book of digital client contacts.
- Work closely with paid + unpaid influencers for showroom styling pulls/seeding.
- Participate in event activations for clients for special events - Coachella Gifting Suite, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or a related focus.
- Previous client account management experience with fashion brands/companies.
- Proven ability to manage and drive client account initiatives through in-depth planning, press coverage, and media strategies.
- Must have strong industry related relationships and contacts - digital, influencer, and media contacts.
- Attend industry events and participate in media operations on behalf of the agency.
- High level of organization and attention-to-detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-task and manage multiple client accounts and hit projects before their deadline.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + benefits!