3724 E. 26th Vernon, CA 90058
Title: Account Executive
Company Description: Contemporary apparel brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for management of assigned key account retailers such as department stores, mid-tier, and off-price.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop seasonal projections and forecast sales, markdowns, and margins.
- Collaborate with buyers/accounts to define and execute creative strategies and identify opportunities to drive sales and protect profitability.
- Execute against monthly targets identified and agreed upon by management.
- Collect, analyze, and report in weekly selling, in addition to, monthly and year-end.
- Oversee purchase order (PO) processing and confirmation of shipping.
- React to in-season sales executing reorders, RTV's, swaps, etc.
- Manage market prep and appointments as well as internal and external follow-up.
- Work alongside buyers/key accounts to evaluate merchandise assortments, positioning, visual standards, processes, staff proficiency, and marketing tools.
- Conduct routine competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the marketplace and to influence strategy.
- Monitor online channels on consistent basis.
- Min. 2-3+ years of experience working in a fashion wholesale ideally within women's contemporary ready-to-wear and outerwear.
- Present and up-to-date list of current account relationships and contacts within fashion wholesale industry; experience working with Costco, Target, Kohl's, Anthropologie, Burlington, Saks OFF 5th, etc. required.
- Have a pulse on the industry and current trends in order to stay updated with what's in and hot in fashion.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; must be a proactive team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JOOR and/or NuOrder.
- Travel to accounts, shows, markets, etc. as needed.