. Vernon, CA 90058
Title: Account Executive
Company Description: Branded + Private Label Manufacturer
Location: Vernon, CA - can be based remotely within the LA market!
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with mid-tier and specialty accounts across the U.S. and internationally.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize sales growth, reduce inventory liability, and minimize markdowns (swaps, RTV's, etc.).
- Analyze and recap fiscal selling and accounts' performance on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to forecast growth and identify opportunities; this includes preparation of informational packets and analysis for respective retailer meetings and presentations.
- Strategize to achieve sales goals each season through product assortment opportunities.
- Communicate with major accounts on initial budgets prior to market and actively manage follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the market place and to influence strategy.
- Prepare and present collections during seasonal market appointments to promote brand awareness, drive sales, and analyze market requirements.
- Jump in as needed with various operational tasks to support special orders and custom client requests.
- Research different markets and businesses and reach out to potential new accounts.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Min. of 4+ years relevant work experience in the young women's contemporary wholesale sector; experience working with childrenswear is a plus!
- Broad knowledge of department stores, e-commerce, and specialty retailers based in the U.S.
- Present and maintain list of current account relationships and contacts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; a pro-active team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Comm. % on Sales
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing Stipend + Discounts