108 W, 39th St. New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Account Executive
Company Description: Contemporary Women’s Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Represent and promote the brand.
- Collect, analyze and report customer contact information, feedback, requests
- Develop and manage customer databases
- Develop and manage extensive sales analysis reports
- Co-create seasonal sales campaigns
- Work on annual sales strategies, goals and tactics with Executive Management
- Identify growth opportunities ongoing
- Foster teamwork, recognition and accountability
- Manage employee performance including training and coaching.
- Manage independent sales representative performance, including training and coaching.
- Report and analyze department/team performance
- Communicate and implement corporate directives, policies, etc.
- Manage department workflow and travel schedule
- Manage department expense budgets and reports
- Manage sales policies, practices and terms and conditions
- Travel to trade shows and manage all aspects of the event
- Manage customer service needs, including sales processing, shipments, payments, credits, and claims
- Manage transactions, sales and inventory reports and share them with appropriate departments on time
- Coordinate Marketing initiatives with the marketing team to support events and sales
- Business or related degree, or equivalent professional qualification
- 5yr Sales management experience.
- General product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent formal presentation skills
- Evolved decision-making ability
- Ability to operate POS systems, Microsoft Excel and Joor