New York New York, NY 10014
Title: Account Executive
Company: Vintage-inspired women's brand
Location: New York City
- Create and execute strategies to increase sales and maximize margins for Key Accounts, E Commerce and Specialty Accounts managed out of the regional showroom
- Prospect new accounts and seek opportunities to build and expand current and reorder business for future season collections.
- Partner with Head of Sales & Ops/Sales Manager to assist in product development, buyer feedback and business trends to optimize selling opportunities.
- Create and maintain annual and seasonal sales forecasts for territory/business, own sales budget for book of business
- Monitor and manage areas of opportunity in regard to sell-through, markdowns, cancellations, returns, etc.
- Partner with Head sales/Sales Manager to plan seasonal product strategy and core programs.
- Host major buyer markets and go-see calendar, including proposal of sales budget
- Advanced contemporary/emerging designer market relationships in Specialty, E-Commerce and Key-Account Retailers
- Understanding & ability to sell luxury product
- Proven track record of strong business development & strategic retail distribution planning, including building target lists and actualizing sales
- Strong product knowledge/merchandising skills and ability to translate trends to multiple customer segments
- Relationships with key & target accounts-with proven ability to open accounts
- International relationships a plus
- Ability to partner with design & management to ensure assortment/product needed are met to drive the business
- Proficient in systems programs: Joor, Microsoft Office & Excel
- Salary + quarterly bonus structure