. New York, NY 10012
Title: Account Executive
Company Description: Contemporary Women's Multi-line Showroom
Location: New York, NY
- Manage and exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals + margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding on account relationships by opening new doors and continuously creating growth opportunities.
- Work closely with other departments on trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development, and account feedback.
- Comprehension understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace.
- Create selling forecasts and key styles per season for each account.
- Manage accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities, advising on sell-through of buys.
- Attend trade shows & markets throughout the year and present current line to buyers with relevant product knowledge.
- Work closely with accounting and customer service for proper payment and shipping of orders to buyers/stores.
- Min. of 3+ years of fashion wholesale experience working with MAJOR accounts.
- Experience in fashion wholesale; women's contemporary ready-to-wear is ideal!
- Experience working with MAJOR department stores such as Saks Fifth Ave + Neiman Marcus.
- Existing client list and experiencing opening new accounts + driving territory sales revenue.
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; highly organized.
Salary: depending on experience, up to $80,000 with comm. % on sales + benefits!