New York, NY
Company: Luxury multi-line showroom
Title: Account Executive
Location: New York, New York
- Negotiating sales budgets with clients for campaigns
- Make certain that all components of campaigns, merchandise, etc. are executed on time
- Assure that there are no discrepancies in orders, shipping instructions, deliveries, etc.
- Must know shipping requirements and restrictions
- Review collections, suggest pricing, colors and trends
- Provide feedback from buyers regarding hits or misses and general perception of collection, specific merchandise, etc.
- Process orders made
- Follow up with buyers/shop owners when orders are not placed
- Negotiate strategies to increase client exposure
- Develop and nurture relationships with buyers and shop owners
- Will be planning strategy to acquire additional clients
- Create interest with new clients, prospecting for designers
- Degree in business administration, marketing, or public relations or similar
- Must be very strong in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Luxury/Contemporary Fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Outstanding customer service and work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about the fashion industry and luxury market
- Ability to move from concepts to concrete expression of ideas.
- Talent for calmly working under pressure.