. New York, NY 10018
Title: Account Executive - East Coast
Location: New York, NY
Company: Women's Contemporary Brand
- Manage and exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals/margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding specialty relationships throughout East Coast territory by opening new accounts and continuously creating growth opportunities.
- Contribute and work closely with Executive and Merchandising teams on trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development opportunities, and feedback on current/past seasons.
- Able to present and work closely with Buying and Merchandising teams on buying plans per season and collaborate efficiently to maximize on sales growth.
- Comprehension understanding of brand and competing brands in the marketplace.
- Create selling forecasts per season for each account.
- Manage accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities. Advise on sell-through of buys and authorize cancellations and RA's.
- Attend trade shows throughout the year and present current line to buyers with relevant product knowledge. Working with current and new accounts during shows.
- Work closely with accounting and operations dept. for proper payment and shipping of orders to buyers/stores.
- Manage line of communication between buyers and headquarters for clients.
- Minimum of 4 years of fashion industry experience
- Experience in fashion wholesale, women's contemporary and specialty preferred
- Existing client list and experiencing opening new accounts
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; highly organized
- Working in a small yet growing sales team
- Be a road warrior - ability to travel often/as needed!
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 base salary + commission % on sales