108 west 39th street New York, New York 10018
Title: Men's RTW Account Executive
Company: High End Contemporary Brand
Responsible for managing, maintaining and growing the Menswear business for the
North American market. Distribution includes Department Stores, Ecommerce accounts,
and independent specialty stores.
- To sell the assorted collections to our wholesale clientele- monitoring
each individual store to sell-in the optimal assortment.
- Work with Sales Manager to forecast sales plan for each Men’s collection, by
account of responsibility.
- Cold call specialty stores for upcoming markets and continually grow sales
territory in appropriate stores.
- Schedule market appointments.
- Help support showroom set up for market.
- Ensure all forward orders are processed to an agreed deadline each market
- Monitor account base selling, track weekly selling, door selling, seasonal turn,
and seasonal margin.
- Meet with Sales Manager on a consistent basis to discuss divisions of
responsibility – reviewing profitability reports to make decisions on how to grow
a healthy business (understand sales to stock ratios, gross margin, markdowns
- Organize and present product knowledge sessions at key wholesale accounts training in-store selling staff of merchandise features, quality, fashion trends,
and company direction.
- Work Travel – market/meetings and store visits 3 months out of the year.
- Liaising with and acting as a point of contact for allocated external DSA’s
including chasing feedback reports.