Title: Account Executive, VIP + Influencer Relations
Company Description: Luxury Bi-Coastal Fashion PR Agency
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Foster strong relationships with VIP, celebrity, influencer, and stylists.
- Assist in managing the showroom ensuring it's neat and tidy.
- Responsible for managing the tracking of showroom samples.
- Work independently and complete designated goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Execute and manage issues regarding strategic goals through thorough development and advisement to clients.
- Build and maintain an excellent book of VIP + influencer client contacts.
- Work closely with paid + unpaid influencers for showroom styling pulls/seeding.
- Participate in event activations for clients for special events - Coachella Gifting Suite, etc.
- Monitor and track media coverage for client placements in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completing monthly + yearly placement reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or a related focus.
- Previous client account management experience with fashion brands/companies.
- Proven ability to manage and drive client account initiatives through in-depth planning, press coverage, and media strategies.
- Must have strong industry related relationships and contacts - VIP, celebrity, influencer, stylists, and editorial media contacts.
- Attend industry events and participate in media operations on behalf of the agency.
- High level of organization and attention-to-detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-task and assist senior-level Account Managers on multiple client accounts and hit projects before their deadline.
Salary: depending on exp. $45,000 - $55,000 + benefits!