. Los Angeles, CA 90023
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Men's Contemporary Apparel Brand
- Exceed metrics set by company owners to maximize on sales goals and margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding MAJOR and department store relationships throughout the USA region by opening new accounts and continuously creating opportunities for growth for independent and specialty boutique accounts as well.
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships with current accounts and new customers in the USA region by generating new business and increasing sales volume.
- Engage and participate in on-location visits to MAJOR accounts when requested.
- Complete understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace, analyzing new growth opportunities and determining the business potential.
- Create selling forecasts sales % increases per season for each account either MAJOR or independent.
- Prepare budgets and negotiate pricing and discounts with clients to ensure positive growth and to exceed targeted sales goals.
- Manage all private label business opportunities for the brand, coordinating the process from start to finish.
- Attend trade shows (& possibly do road) throughout the year and present current line; work with current and new accounts and bring on new business during shows.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of apparel wholesale industry experience; exp. with private label and men's contemporary apparel menswear required
- Experience working with MAJOR accounts and independent specialty boutiques
- Experiencing opening new accounts and managing existing accounts
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency - ability to hit deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to be attentive with accounts & buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Ability to travel nationally & internationally; attend major trade shows; go on road as needed
Salary: DOE - $50,000 - $70,000 + benefits