. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Title: Account Executive - West Coast
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Women's Contemporary & Accessories Brand
- Exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals/margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding MAJOR and specialty relationships throughout the West Coast region by opening new accounts and continuously creating opportunities for growing the business.
- Contribute and work closely with Executive and Production teams on trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development opportunities, and any applicable feedback.
- Able to present and work closely with Buying and Planning teams on buying plans for each season and collaborate efficiently to maximize on sales.
- Complete understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace.
- Create selling forecasts sales % increases per season for each account.
- Manage accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities and work closely with their sell-through of buys, authorize cancellations, and return requests.
- Attend trade shows throughout the year and present current line; work with current and new accounts during shows and LA market.
- Work closely with Accounting and Customer Service for payment and ensuring that orders are shipping in time to buyers and stores.
- Manage line of communication between buyers and headquarters for clients when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of fashion industry experience, preferably in wholesale
- Experience working in women's contemporary with either MAJORS or specialty boutiques; accessories exp. a plus
- Experiencing opening new accounts and managing existing
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency - ability to hit deadlines
- Ability to do road work if needed
Salary: DOE - $40,000 - $70,000 base salary + commission % on sales