. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Company Description: contemporary accessories brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with West Coast major department store, e-commerce, and specialty boutique accounts.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize sales growth and assist with driving sales for accounts.
- Analyze fiscal selling and performance on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to forecast growth and identify opportunities to increase sales and open new doors.
- Strategize to achieve sales goals each season.
- Communicate with accounts and actively manage and assist with sell-through.
- Conduct competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the market place and to influence strategy.
- Prepare and present collections during seasonal market appointments and trade shows (travel between 2-4 x per year).
- Research different markets and businesses and reach out to potential new accounts.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
- Min. 3+ years of fashion wholesale experience
- Experience within accessories, handbags, or apparel required.
- Experience working with West Coast accounts like Stitch Fix, Revolve, Nordstrom, etc.
- Previous trade show and market appointment experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commission % on Sales
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts