New York New York, New York 10012
Drive and develop business with new and existing wholesale accounts, to build brand awareness and expand company position in the fashion and luxury retail industry across North America
· Analyze various markets and product, in order to create and execute various strategies to increase sell-through, prospect new accounts, and grow our new/current markets
· Leverage existing relationships, grow key accounts, and grow brand awareness
· Analyze sales, key markets, inventory levels, product development and management, and trends in order to maximize sell-through and react to client needs and concerns
· Conduct regular visits to key accounts and partners in order to drive sales, analyze shopping/customer trends
· Be knowledgeable about market and competitor performance and trends.
· Organize trade shows
· Secure contracts on all bulk orders
· Partner with logistics and warehouse partners on all wholesale accounts to ensure financials/shipping targets are in line with true customer demand.
· Responsible for setting market appointments, selling the collection, providing buyers with strong feedback and direction on collections and trends.
· Ownership of training program in all markets. Consistently travel to wholesale locations to execute Product and Visual Standards training.
· Solicit and build strong relationships with account buyers and partners
· Partner with Company marketing and sales divisions in order to execute sales incentives, events, and promotions to drive brand visibility and drive sales
· Partner with customer operations in all shipping/operational specifics for assigned account base.
· Partner with headquarters merchandising team to relay business trends/opportunities to wholesale business account managers
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 2 years Wholesale experience, preferably in the fashion and luxury industries, obtaining contracts in department and specialty stores.
· Advanced proficiency MS applications (Word, Excel and Power Point), CRM Systems, Inventory Management, POS and other computer operating programs.
· Proven ability to drive sales and profitability of an account.
· Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal/people skills, ability to establish partnerships with all levels of managers and business partners.
· Excellent and proven high-level negotiation skills
· Highly organized, detail oriented, analytical and creative.
· Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptive to changing priorities
· Excellent time management, prioritizing and multi–tasking skills; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial passion
· Presents self in a professional manner as a company representative
· Ability to manage multiple, complex accounts independently
· Job requires at least 75% travel