Title: International Account Executive
Company: Leading fashion brand
- Responsible for independently handling specialty accounts within assigned territory and/or key accounts.
- Handle all sales from start to finish so as to meet and exceed sales targets *processing orders, tracking orders on internal system, making sure deliveries are on time*
- Find and pitch new markets across the globe, researching and securing direct channels of sales opportunity.
- Maintain profitable global distributor relationships; interview, contract, and onboard new distributors as needed.
- Work with Operations and Production on international fulfillment, managing shipping, duties, customs, logistics, etc.
- Develop targets and strategies for developing business and achieving division sales goals and manage to those expectations.
- Work with VP of Sales and Planning Team to optimize stock levels to achieve/exceed sales targets and minimize liability.
- Manage budgets to maximize ROI (trade show, majors giveback, sales travel).
- Work with Marketing team to ensure division is receiving all necessary collateral as per seasonal calendar, including product images.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 - 5 years as an International Account Executive within the fashion industry.
- Extensive knowledge of global sales, operations, and logistics.
- Active network of global direct sales channels.
- Deep understanding of region-specific needs and points of differentiation.
- Proficiency with Retail Math and strong analytical skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.