Title: Northeast Account Executive
Company Description: A jewelry and wellness brand
Location: Based remotely in the Northeast area
- Is proficient, or quick learner, in sales platforms. Runs on NUORDER.
- Can self-manage particularly in creating opportunities, not just for sales volume but for opinion leading accounts.
- Has flawless customer service skills and aptitude.
- Has a personal fashion sense consistent with the brand's position and voice.
- Has the ability to listen to the market and bring on-target new product ideas and concepts to the creative director.
- Although is heavily commission-based compensated, doesn’t chase inappropriate accounts and is not “cut throat” and/or “me me me”.
- Have a proven sales track record in fashion, accessories, home accessories, or beauty.
- Have market experience. (Booth acquisition, travel to markets, set-up, work show, follow-up, etc.)
- Must understand and value that our brand is a company that goes beyond product.
- While being fully committed to the company, also has perspective arising from a rich life outside of the brand
- Understands and appreciates the importance of mindfulness and the triumph of rituals over routines, possibly illustrated by practicing regular meditation.
- Bilingual, preferably English-Spanish
- Uber organized.
- Resides in a place that is central to the target audience or supports easy travel to clients.
- Is a big fan of independent thought leader retailers versus chain or middle-brow firms.
- Hates discounters.
- Loves sales, does not aspire to be in management.
- Lives and loves the challenge, not a time clock puncher.
- Genuinely cares for the other members of the team.