Job Title: Account Executive, Women’s Specialty Stores
Company: Leading Women's & Men's Denim brand
Location: New York, New York
- Responsible for independently handling specialty accounts within assigned territory and/or key accounts.
- Handle all sales from start to finish so as to meet and exceed sales targets (processing orders, tracking orders on internal system, making sure deliveries are on time).
- Manage and grow current accounts while consistently looking for new business opportunities.
- Present sales/marketing strategy, distribution and projections for the region to senior management for approval.
- Process and track orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Manage portfolio with sound judgement and discretion to ensure general business operations/protocols are being met.
- Assess inventory levels regularly to improve product turn and achieve seasonal goals.
- Analyze sales reports to ensure ship targets are achieved.
- Provide sales feedback pre-market and aid in merchandising collections.
- Project unit need by style for the region and submit to planning.
- Independently plan road trips and/or store visits that will contribute to account growth.
- Work with Retail Specialist team to ensure key doors are on brand and are achieving sales targets.
- Partner with cross-functional departments: merchandising/design, production, customer service and marketing to ensure seamless business growth.
- Plan and manage road trips and trade shows with maximum ROI.
- Maintain and create line sheets as needed.
- Manage and organize samples for the region.
- Ability to Travel 50-75% of the time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 – 4 years of Wholesale Apparel experience.
- Must have experience managing Specialty Accounts.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Strong retail analysis and Excel skills.
- Ability to travel/flexibility.