Account Executive, Off-Price
. New York, NY 10012
Title: Account Executive, Off-Price
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Fashion Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Work directly under the President to set annual, phased, individual account sales, and target margins.
- Prepare weekly sales analysis, performance reviews, and market insight on accounts and present during weekly meetings.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with Wholesale Dept. and President to assess business performance and channel development opportunities.
- Provide seasonal input on product sell-thru off immediates, discounted stock, and any other merchandise designated to be sold via off-price accounts.
- Process all purchase orders (PO's) for off-price accounts, ensuring all orders are paid in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Customer Service Dept. to ensure all off-price accounts' shipments are delivered on time with no issues that need to be commuted to Buyers.
- Network in order to expand your account base and consistently be opening up new off-price retail doors.
- Participate in seasonal sell-in meetings for new collections and hold regular in-season performance reviews with all key accounts providing recommended assortment.
- Assist on regular store visits to maintain a good understanding of how the business’ Department Store customers are trading.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business Management, or a related field.
- Min. of 5-7+ years of fashion wholesale experience working with off-price accounts.
- Previous experience and current contacts with accounts such as Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Macy's Backstage, TJ Maxx, Burlington, Marshalls, Ross, 6pm, MadaLuxe, etc.
- Must be motivated + hungry to prospect, open new accounts, and drive business for the territory.
- An effective communicator and negotiator, with all levels of the business and with their customers.
- Ability to travel to accounts via roadwork, trade shows, or internationally (when needed).
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays