Account Executive, Midwest Specialty
. Dallas, TX 75207
Title: Account Executive, Midwest Specialty
Company Description: Luxury Eyewear + Sunglasses Brand
Location: REMOTE - can be based in Chicago, IL or in Texas
- Responsible for selling licensed brands and house brands to optical and sunwear retailers for the Midwest region.
- Present and communicate with Licensor management and wholesale teams.
- Plan and execute trade shows and market appointments throughout the year.
- Present new eyewear and sunglass collections to buyers + boutique owners, creating tailored assortments for each.
- Create open-to-buy (otb), forecasting, and assortment plans by month with accounts.
- Communicate with accounts on a daily basis in order to assist with an inquiries regarding orders and shipments.
- Develop and negotiate seasonal financial and vendor margin plans in accordance with Accounting.
- Prepare and analyze weekly selling reports including: open-to-buy, retail updates, market shares, shipping, and order reports.
- Maximize account and brand profitability, identifying and reacting to new opportunities effectively.
- Complete a competitive analysis regularly to identify any voids in the market that can be tackled.
- Oversee order confirmation for accounts and ensuring timely shipping of PO's.
- Keep abreast of current market trends via competitive selling information and be aware of competitors.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required.
- Min. 3-5+ years experience of wholesale account executive experience working with optical and sunwear accounts and retailers.
- Self-motivated and able to work remote and manage accounts and work independently.
- Able to go on the road to accounts, traveling around 50% of the time depending.
- Good understanding of optical market, pricing structures, and eye care insurance industry practice.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention-to-detail with ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Comm. % on Sales
- Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Company Holidays
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance