Title: Account Director/Account Supervisor - Tech + Innovation
Company: Well known communications agency that works with some of the most innovative tech and lifestyle brands
Location: New York, New York
Looking for a Director of Supervisor to join a rapidly growing tech team, and play a lead role in shaping the direction of the division. Position calls for a fearless media strategist who can build relationships and work with a client roster that includes several of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies as well as recently launched disrupters.
- Serve as the account lead and primary point of contact for consumer tech and innovation clients.
- Lead the development and execution of bold communications strategies for national and international brands, melding traditional and digital media
- Write and produce high impact press materials including press kits, releases and pitches
- Maintain and expand relationships with consumer, technology and business editors
- Coordinate and staff press interviews with clients
- Secure high-level features and product placements in top national, regional and online media outlets??
- Create, maintain and manage the timely distribution of editorial reports and briefing documents
- Build out thought leadership content and programs for executives
- Execute press events for clients with the support of Factory’s in-house event team
- Manage the junior staff, act as a strong mentor and guide
- 5 to 6 years of experience working with consumer technology companies ranging from startup to mid-level businesses
- Foundational knowledge of the media landscape across consumer, tech and business
- Proven track record of securing top-tier coverage in print and online media, and broadcast
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior ability to work swiftly and independently, and alongside a dynamic team
- Strong and effective writing, communication and presentation skills
- Superior ability to articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Word, and social media networks??
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and actively contribute to a creative and fun culture