Account Director, Consumer
450 PARK AVENUE SOUTH New York, NY 10016
Title: Account Director, Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Company: Growing, reputable boutique PR agency
- Support Account Director on day-to-day client efforts, including meetings and calls
- Support in creating and carrying out seasonal strategies.
- Develop strong messaging angles for pitches and press releases
- When needed pitch multiple media with the goal of press coverage. (larger brand feature stories and product placement.
- Guide team members (Account Manager/Coordinator/Executive) on all materials, reports and activations that are client facing.
- Review deliverables that are sent to the client from Account Executive.
- Updates Weekly
- Call agendas & recaps
- Periodic Reports
- Review Master Marketing & Editorial calendar
- Review new client on-boarding kit, drafted by Account Executive
- Plan creative ideas for client PR campaigns and strategic partnerships.
- Attend client events and relevant industry events
- In depth understanding of brand and client messaging for daily representation of accounts
- Manages time everyday for pitching efforts, on behalf of individual clients
- Complete understanding of delegating team members and following up.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work for account team to ensure efficiencies
- Acknowledges company ethos by upholding client service thought emails/phone calls.
- Update Account Directior and Vice President regularly
- Has the ability to represent accounts through client messaging and brand.
- Strong writing and research skills for pitching
- Good network of contacts in the media. Creates time outside of office to meet with key opinion leaders and press.
- Diligent attention to detail and organizational skills