. New York, NY 11249
Title: Account Coordinator
Company Description: Trending Luxury Fragrance Brand
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Account Executive
- Responsible for achieving or exceed ing sales targets in all designated doors.
- Creates and implements strategic plan per door to reach sales goals.
- Partners with in-store teams to implement the brand’s opening strategy in new doors and keep active partnership in doors at key relevant period.
- Monitors and analyzes ROI on partnerships per door and make suggestions on how to redirect efforts if needed.
- Monitors, understands, and improves KPI's when needed.
- Plans and executes on-brand events in department store doors to support new launches or in-store events.
- Builds a team of strong on-brand associates to support sales in-store and to diffuse and represent the brand's culture.
- Provides product knowledge information and sessions and on-board new talent in-store.
- Creates tailored on-boarding programs to immerse new talent and provide high-level training for all new members to the team.
- Monitors, controls, and approves hours for team members and freelancers on weekly basis.
- Supports the Account Executive with Quarterly PDP reviews for vendor-owned teams and set-up goals.
- Provides on-going education on brand culture, values, and new products.
• Leads and executes product knowledge trainings in all doors for new launches.
- Provides monthly business analysis for all doors, analyzing sales and KPI's, market competition, department performance per door, and providing qualitative feedback.
- Provides on-going business insights on main variances from plan, new relevant competition information, or new programs implemented and creates mid-month action plans if there's variances.
- Monitors and reports sales weekly per door.
- Leads and executes weekly business and educational team meetings.
- Supports the Account Executive in training all teams on brand policies and compliancy.
- Respects merchandising guidance and maintain on brand look and feel in all doors.
- Provides excellent stock management training/system in all doors, monitors stock during weekly visits, elevates any stock concerns ahead of time so there are no "out of stock" situations within doors at the counters. Execute inventory as needed.
- Supports Counter Managers in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field.
- Min. of 3+ years relevant experience in a multi-channel management role within a relevant field; exp. with multi-unit required to apply.
- Able to manage a multitude of projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines accordingly.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; a proactive team player!
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Great flexibility, available to travel or work on weekends, holidays…
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Match %
- Company Funded Pension Plan
- Flex-Spending Account + Commuter Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Summer Fridays
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Generous Employee Discount