ASSISTANT DESIGNER- ACCESSORIES
New York New York, New York 10018
TTLE: ASSISTANT DESIGNER – ACCESSORIES
COMPANY: WELL KNOWN ACCESSORIES COMPANY
REPORTS TO: DESIGN DIRECTOR – ACCESSORIES
The Assistant Designer will support the Design Director in all aspects of the design and product development process for coldweather accessories..
- 1-2 years of design experience, accessories experience is preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills including Ned graphics, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency in Illustrator a plus. Working knowledge of PLM.
- Must have working knowledge/experience of print, pattern, colors, wovens, knits and sketching ability a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to adapt quickly and proficiently to changing situations, be current on global events and trends, as well as responsible, friendly and thoughtful.