San Dimas, CA 91741
Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Company: Rapidly Growing Company
- Evaluate and improve companies current policies and procedures surrounding AR
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- AR Manager will be required to manage a staff of 4 or 5.
- 8-10+ years of experience in credit and collections.
- NetSuite Knowledge preferred.
- Must be willing to work Long hours for now as the company is in super growth mode (Mon-Sat)
- A go getter attitude and willing to hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of D&B reporting is required.
- Managerial skills and experience are a must.