Women's Denim Designer
Culver City, California
Title of Job: Denim Designer for Women's
Company Description: Better contemporary/premium denim women's/mens company.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Execute concepts from initial inspiration to finished proto
- Communicate with local and overseas vendors on new developments (sourcing/executing trims, embellishments, and fabric developments)
- Create and update sketches per direction
- Analyzing trends for fabrics, concepts, and colors per season and fast-track trends
- Issuing PO’s for fabrics, trims, wash house services
- Issuing cut tickets and tracking protos through the development process
- Work closely with the Costing and Pre-Production teams to setup styles in Blue Cherry and prep styles for Production.
- -Traveling overseas to manufacturers and trade shows.
Candidate must have a positive attitude, be highly organized and detail oriented. Three+ years of premium denim experience is strongly preferred. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Excel.