Santa Monica, California
Location: West Los Angeles
Company background: Contemporary knit company out of Los Angeles. Family run and owned.
- Quick-books and Excel role.
- Assist With Collection Of And Help Manage Accounts Receivable
- Assist With Bank Reconciliations
- Working Experience With AIMS Software Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 2 to 4 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in fashion or apparel is a plus, but not required.
The candidate must work well independently, be meticulous, detail-oriented, well organized, a team player, personable, honest and willing to learn. This position reports directly to CPA/CFO.