Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Luxury Writing Instrument
- Develop sales plans by door to Accounts
- Develop Merchandise plans to match to the approved sales plans.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and Dept. Store, specialty account, ecommerce account etc Buyer and Planner to monitor Open-to-Buy on a monthly basis and performance by store.
- Recap selling by classification, style, color and size, and recommend percentage breakouts before each season to achieve increased sales and sell-thru %.
- Obtain and enter weekly sales and stock data, as well as, monthly sales and stocks by door. Produce competitive market share reports with the data. Make recommendations to increase store performance based on sales to stock ratios.
- Assist in maintaining the Open-to Buys and re-projecting the balance of the season after actualizing each month.
- Manage the inventory for the replenishment
- Produce ad hoc reports on an as needed basis using both financial data and unit selling data.
- Manage the quarterly markdown allowance settlements.
- Be very analytical and strategic and be able to forecast!!!
- Must have wholesale planning experiene
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience