Web Operations Specialist
New York, New York
Title: Web Operations Specialist/Project Manager
Company: Global Accessories Company
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
• Be the key point of reference for specific web products and ensure daily performance
• Support project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
• Provide eCommerce functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
• Help to establish web projects scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
• Be the business point of reference for troubleshooting, in case of websites’ operational issues
• Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to support business decisions
•3-4+ years technical project management experience
•Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field
•Previous experience in eCommerce and/or web site management including customer pilots, beta releases and product launches
•Experience in project management methodologies and resource management to ensure project results contribute business value and meet agreed-upon scope, cost, schedule, and quality
•Coordination of cross-functional teams engaged in supporting the direct online channel. This includes sales, marketing, customer support, IT, product and engineering