New York, New York
Title of Job: Concept Visual Specialist
Company Description: Global better contemporary Women's/Men's Apparel and accessories brand.
Location: New York, NY
Responsibilities: Assists the Global Visual Department in ensuring a consistent and on brand presentation of the collection throughout the North America market in order to maximize its selling potential.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
· Creates all visual information packets for North America.
· Creates the merchandising planning and best practice packs.
· Creates monthly focus orders /commercial best practice packs.
· Manages the placement and presentation of all ready-to-wear and accessory departments
· Leads RTW collection presentation in workshops and have a thorough overview of all products, trends and styles for the season.
· Builds and maintains relations with the online & marketing department; regional merchandisers and sales team - to collect and communicate all relevant information in order to drive selling and maintain the brand message.
· Creates visual information packs using Adobe design programmes in a timely manner
· Uploads all North America visual information packs to the relevant folders and drives.
· Communicates the latest visual material to the area teams, providing additional information and guidance; Following up via store visits where necessary.
· Analyzes all North America RTW information in relation to sales figures, visual results and react accordingly – communicating information back to the relevant teams to maximize selling opportunities.
- Responsible for North America product focuses, PR/Marketing projects.
- Supports area teams by organizing trainings and workshops to increase the visual store standards.
- Responsible for managing own workload and coordinating meeting schedule to achieve set deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Merchandising or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years Visual Merchandising experience with focus on high-end fashion presentation.
- Good knowledge of high-end fashion and textiles.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Design
- Management experience preferred