VP of Operations and Planning
New York, New York
Title of Job: VP of Operations and Planning
Company Description: Contemporary Denim Brand
- Manage Production Calendar and ensure on time performance of all product.
- Manage all Production purchase orders and approve invoices for manufacturing; partner w/ VP Sourcing to allocate production.
- Raw Materials- procurement, inventory management and control, allocation to all manufacturing facilities.
- Manage Freight Forwarder (mainly raw materials).
- Maintain Merch Plan, ATS reporting, Seasonal buy and margin reporting etc.
- Retail Planning for retail store, ecomm and future locations.
- Oversee retail POS system and retail inventory and manage buy to align with planning. Oversee eComm inventory and manage buy to align with planning.
- Maintain ERP system (experience w/RLM a plus, but it's very straightforward, so not a requirement)
- Oversee Customer Service, finished goods allocation and shipping
- Oversee EDI set up and all catalogs
- Manage 3PL
- Partner with accounting on all inventory reporting and analysis and gross margin by division reporting and analysis .