VP of Marketing
. New York, NY 10012
Company Description: socially conscious women's lifestyle brand
Location: New York, NY
- Build and lead the cross-channel brand marketing strategy, positioning, and activation for the entire brand voice and platform.
- Develop marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, relevance, and value.
- Help build the digital e-commerce strategy to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion.
- Ensure marketing strategies and goals are communicated cross-functionally and come through across all customer touch-points.
- Drive digital presence strategy across social media (Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Analyze all stages of the user funnel and all customer segments for opportunities to optimize.
- Maintain excellent understanding of target consumer profile, advise on tone of voice and visual language.
- Enrich the overall direct-to-consumer (DTC)/e-commerce business model.
- Own and manage the entire marketing calendar.
- Take responsibility for optimizing email-based outreach.
- Manage budget process, including planning, allocation and reporting.
- Develop and manage marketing budget and monitor ROI on all marketing $ spend.
- Define traffic, customer, sales goals, and KPIs for the Marketing team.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Min. of 8-10+ years of digital marketing + paid media experience ideally within the fashion industry.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including budgeting and management skills.
- Clear and succinct communication skills, effective for all levels of the organization.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product + Employee Discounts
- Excellent Corporate Culture
- Remote WFH Flexibility