Title of Job: Training Manager
Company Description: Global Accessories company
The Training Manager develops and implements training plans in line business objectives and strategies. Partners with functional leadership to provide training solutions that fit business needs. Proactively gathers training effectiveness metrics, analyzes data and reviews, edits and re-designs existing curriculum as needed. Conducts brand trainings; provides education on brand essence as well as trains on brand standards. The Training Manager creates & develops the ultimate luxury learning experience with internal teams & external customers through both field and group trainings.
- Develops training plans that are line with business objectives and strategies.
- Partners with key business stakeholders to understand and develop specific training modules that focus on the needs of the audience.
- Delivers all internal & external trainings; sales force, ISS team, customers, internal & external management.
- Coordinates all aspects of training courses and workshops including schedules, logistics and materials.
- Establishes partnerships with licensor to ensure the integrity of brand training content.
- Liaises with Milan corporate team for on-going feedback to improve both collection & official brand par excellence training materials.
- Manages all aspect of analytics regarding the training, i.e. post training evaluations, participant performance and end of program evaluations.
- Acts as a field trainer supporting both sales & ISS teams in the field on brand knowledge and visual merchandising.
- Builds relationship with field management teams.
- Manages & tracks budget.
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of training experience
- Experience in managing training programs from development to execution
- Experience interacting with and influencing managers and business leaders
- Solid understanding of business performance
- Understanding of learning design and adult learning methodology
- Organizational principles & practices
- Experience as a Training and Quality Assurance Leader with a solid record of building, leading and inspiring teams within a customer service environments
- Knowledge of MSOffice (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visio, ability to quickly learn new application software skills
- 70% travel