Temp To Perm IT Specialist
Los Angeles, California
Temp to Perm IT Specialist position with a premium retail brand in LA.
- Sets up and configures desktop/laptop computers, peripherals and PDA devices
- Installs software and installs hardware and peripherals
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment and printers.
- Check and ensure peripherals (Printers/Copiers) are operational on a daily basis
- Assist in ensuring Video conference calls are established and audio visual equipment is readily available when needed.
- Daily monitoring of ERP systems batch job queue for errors and/or successful completion of jobs.
- Monitor servers and services for errors and or issues. Assist in resolving issue or escalate issue to next level support.
- Computer Science or related degrees would be considered
- IT and Multi Computer System Training Experience required
- Two or more years of related experience with computers and providing customer service in a technological environment.
- Mon-Fri hours are flexible but ideally 28-36 hours a week, minimum.
- They are open to FT hours if the candidate wants that as well.