Store Manager, Corte Madera
1618 Redwood Hwy Space D207 Corte Madera, CA 94925
Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: High End Skincare Brand
Location: Corte Madera, CA
Responsibilities include store operations, hiring, and developing the staff, merchandising, events and marketing in the market. The Store Manager MUST be entrepreneurial with a small business owner mindset - we need a business driver who can bring a book of business and motivate the team!
- Ensure store is staffed and trained to company standards
- Achieve and exceed productivity and sales plan expectations
- Manage profitability via controllable expenses such as payroll, supplies and shrinkage
- Meet inventory accuracy
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by leading sales efforts on the selling floor
- Teach and monitor each associate on client development and to achieve/exceed their personal sales
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates
- Set goals and manage expectations by clearly communicating to the staff the metrics by which success is measured in each area of the business
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks
- Supervises store personnel and enforces company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace to partner with local charities, organizations or brands to establish brand identity in the market. Brainstorm and execute events quarterly.
• 2+ years in a Store or Assistant Manager role in Retail, Hospitality and/or Restaurant environment
• Competency in written, verbal, and communicative skills
• Personal interests outside of work and a strong affinity for to culture, food, art, design, music, etc!
• Experience driving a business and networking in the community
Salary: Competitive base + bonus, health benefits, product allowance and more!