Social Media Marketing Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Title: Social Media/Marketing Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
Company background: Looking for an entrepreneurial and generalist Marketing Manager to come in on the ground floor of an early-stage, disruptive fashion retail startup– an e-commerce website that carries luxury and designer contemporary clothing for women, sizes 10 to 20.
- While this position will support all marketing functions for our brand, ideal candidates must first and foremost have experience as it relates to social media and brand marketing particularly in the luxury and designer contemporary space.
- The majority of this position will be focused on social media and managing all social accounts for – Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- This person will be responsible for creating a content strategy, posting and optimizing content on a regular basis, increasing organic follower growth and social media analytics and reporting.
- The person in this role will also help manage and execute a number of digital and offline marketing programs to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and conversions for our brand's direct-to-consumer business.
- This may include: PR, partnership marketing, email marketing, paid search, social advertising, affiliate marketing, and web and customer analytics.
- Candidates must have 3-4 years of experience managing content and brand marketing specifically as it relates to a luxury and/or designer contemporary fashion brand whether within an agency or in-house at a brand.
- Must be a self-starter, hands-on, driven and be comfortable with leveraging creative sides to be scrappy, yet support our brand to support all marketing efforts -- from posting on Instagram, helping with the logistics of an offline brand partnership, to setting up email campaigns in Mailchimp.
- Experience with multiple Google products (Adwords, Analytics), Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp and proficiency in Excel to create dashboards and analyze data a plus