Title: Social Media Coordinator/Manager
Company: Beauty & Cosmetics Brand
- Develop, plan and execute Content Strategy for all primary brand social channels – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Responsible for developing standards and best practices within Social
- Post and monitor social community, and engage with core consumer
- Drive audience growth through effective engagements, and cultivate audiences across social platforms
- Monitor and apply learnings for continuous development of global platforms
- Develop strategies to support product launches and to increase conversions around editorial calendar/brand stories
- Work cross-functionally with Digital, Marketing, and Design teams to execute strategy for Social (brand building, messaging, social to deliver content for new launches and seasonal animations)
- Define KPIs, measure efficacy of ad campaigns, engagement and funnel
- Create monthly reports (KPI tracking)
- Manage influencer relationships and programs
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ professional experience in Social Media within Beauty or Fashion.
- Thorough understanding of social media marketing.
- Proficient with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Demonstrated experience managing paid social campaigns.
- Advanced skill in Analytics -- Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising & Analytics, Sysomos (or similar platforms).
- Strong skills in communication & presentation.